Staffing & Labor Rates
Main content start
Our staffing is split into two categories: Event Crew and Media Technicians
- Event Crew: Furnishings, tables, chairs, staging, in-room furniture set-up.
- Media Technicians: Audio, video, multimedia, soft-goods, recording, lighting.
- Rates: Listed rates are per-person, per-hour.
- Billing Units: We bill in 1/4 hour increments for Event Crew and 1 hour increments for Media Technicians.
We recommend you consider...
- Complexity of your event
- Coordination with other shops
- Scheduling appropriate set-up & removal times with the venue
- Technicians "per department": sound, video, lighting, recording
- Larger events: rapid room flips may require several staff members
- Venue & auditoria requirements (e.g. technology replacement fees)
- Labor for set-up & removal of equipment
* Premium rate is charged from 6 a.m. to 10 p.m. on recognized Stanford University Holidays and during the Winter Closure.
Understanding our Event Crew and Media Technician services and rates
We do our best to avoid unnecessary labor charges.
Cases Where Applied
Services rendered Monday through Friday from 6:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Services rendered Monday through Friday 4:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. and on Weekends or official Stanford University Holidays from 6 a.m. to 10 p.m.
Services rendered anytime between 10 p.m. and 6 a.m.
Event Crew and Media Technician Rates
Event Crew rates are shown per-hour and are billed in 1/4 hour increments.
Media Technician rates are shown per-hour and are billed in 1 hour increments.
|Event Crew - Typically: Tables, Chairs, Umbrellas, Stages, In-Room Furniture Setup||65.00||85.00||125.00|
|Media Technician - Typically: Audio Visual Delivery, Pick-up; Sound, Lights, Video, Projection||94.00||115.00||145.00|
* Labor Rates as of September 1, 2022